DR. KRISTY GOTTSELIG
I have always been passionate about health, wellness, education, performance, self growth and helping others. I saw naturopathic medicine as a way to blend all of these passions. My practice is dedicated to helping empower my patients in all and any of their goals. I consider naturopathic medicine the art of mixing cutting-edge science based medicine with traditional wellness.
- Certified in Intravenous Nutrient Therapy
- Certified in Prolotherapy and Regenerative injection techniques through AOAPRM (CNDA Recognized)
- CNDA board certified in Acupuncture
- Naturopathic Cardiac Life Saving (NCLS) and BLS/CPR through OHM
education and training
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) from University of Victoria- Victoria B.C.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine- New Westminster, B.C.
- Acute injury and pain resulting from sport related injury
- Athletic performance and sport specific training
Chronic and degenerative pain syndromes
- Chronic pain resulting from various concerns
- Muscle, joint and nerve dysfunction that contribute to pain
Women's Hormone health problems:
- Mood & Energy
- Digestive concerns
- IBS, bloating, diarrhea and gas
- Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Other digestive disturbances